This time last year, digital currency exchanges were considering something they’d never had to do before—implementing circuit breakers to halt volatile price swings on their markets, ones which could wipe out clients trading on margin in nanoseconds.
Fast forward 12 months and the cryptocurrency markets have a derivatives layer, professional-grade tooling and, with the latest announcement from the largest exchange operator in this space, they now arguably have what they need to be considered a
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail