This time last year, digital currency exchanges were considering something they’d never had to do before—implementing circuit breakers to halt volatile price swings on their markets, ones which could wipe out clients trading on margin in nanoseconds.
Fast forward 12 months and the cryptocurrency markets have a derivatives layer, professional-grade tooling and, with the latest announcement from the largest exchange operator in this space, they now arguably have what they need to be considered a
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles