“We really have geared the company and make sure that we are really highlighting the technology elements of our business and the data analytics elements of our business so that we can help grow and expand the capital markets in a new way and that has been the biggest area of focus for us,” said Adena Friedman, CEO and president of Nasdaq, speaking at the Bloomberg Invest summit, held in New York on June 5.
The bourse’s bullishness on its technology provision arm stands in contrast to many of
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail