“We really have geared the company and make sure that we are really highlighting the technology elements of our business and the data analytics elements of our business so that we can help grow and expand the capital markets in a new way and that has been the biggest area of focus for us,” said Adena Friedman, CEO and president of Nasdaq, speaking at the Bloomberg Invest summit, held in New York on June 5.
The bourse’s bullishness on its technology provision arm stands in contrast to many of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance