ItBit’s bid to offer custodial services for Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Stellar Lumens—along with Bitcoin—was approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services last week. This brings itBit to five cryptocurrencies.
The exchange can now begin offering over-the-counter (OTC) trading, escrow, and custody for the four cryptocurrencies, says itBit chief executive officer Chad Cascarilla.
“We were approved to offer additional currencies so we can immediately offer OTC, custody
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail