ItBit’s bid to offer custodial services for Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Stellar Lumens—along with Bitcoin—was approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services last week. This brings itBit to five cryptocurrencies.
The exchange can now begin offering over-the-counter (OTC) trading, escrow, and custody for the four cryptocurrencies, says itBit chief executive officer Chad Cascarilla.
“We were approved to offer additional currencies so we can immediately offer OTC, custody
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain