ItBit’s bid to offer custodial services for Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Stellar Lumens—along with Bitcoin—was approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services last week. This brings itBit to five cryptocurrencies.
The exchange can now begin offering over-the-counter (OTC) trading, escrow, and custody for the four cryptocurrencies, says itBit chief executive officer Chad Cascarilla.
“We were approved to offer additional currencies so we can immediately offer OTC, custody
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture