Aquis Technologies has been chosen by Archax, the crypto and security token exchange, to supply the market with trading technology when it launches in the first half of 2019.
“We met the team at Aquis, we got on well with them which is obviously a great start,” says Graham Rodford, CEO at Archax. “Those guys have institutional-grade hardware located in the best places for all the high-frequency traders. They are already connected into all of those, they understand our business. They are the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance