Aquis Technologies has been chosen by Archax, the crypto and security token exchange, to supply the market with trading technology when it launches in the first half of 2019.
“We met the team at Aquis, we got on well with them which is obviously a great start,” says Graham Rodford, CEO at Archax. “Those guys have institutional-grade hardware located in the best places for all the high-frequency traders. They are already connected into all of those, they understand our business. They are the
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail