Technology penetration in the financial markets of Africa has been slower than other parts of the world. But promising developments, particularly in emerging hubs such as Mauritius, are setting an example for the rest of the continent. By Hamad Ali
Africa has been slowly waking up to the power of fintech. The growth in technologies used in financial exchanges, blockchain and the adoption of cloud technology offer interesting opportunities for investors in Africa.
Technology providers have
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha