Institutional crypto asset trading platform Caspian has partnered with crypto exchange Coinbase, as part of a drive to attract more institutional investors to the market.
Caspian—a joint venture between Tora and Kenetic—will connect with Coinbase’s institutional trading venue Coinbase Prime so clients can course trades through Coinbase. Caspian offers a trading and risk reporting platform for both buy-side and sell-side traders with institutional-grade features like customizable market data,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'