Refinitiv, formerly the Financial & Risk business division of Thomson Reuters, has announced it will provide its know your customer (KYC) application to Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by adjusted trade volume.
“The interesting thing about KYC and crypto is that it will force further digitization of the process,” says Caitlin Sinclair, head of proposition for KYC as a service (KYCaaS) at Refinitiv. “Banks are quite bifurcated in the sense that they do some of it manually,
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail