Refinitiv, formerly the Financial & Risk business division of Thomson Reuters, has announced it will provide its know your customer (KYC) application to Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by adjusted trade volume.
“The interesting thing about KYC and crypto is that it will force further digitization of the process,” says Caitlin Sinclair, head of proposition for KYC as a service (KYCaaS) at Refinitiv. “Banks are quite bifurcated in the sense that they do some of it manually,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha