Automatic Data Processing, Inc. -- a long-time fixture in back-office processing in the securities industry -- has in recent years been positioning itself to be a competitor in the front office as well. Through its acquisitions first of GTE Telenet's and then of Bunker Ramo's quote businesses, ADP has bought about a 45 per cent share of the market.
However, market share alone does not a successful business make. ADP faces the daunting task of pulling all of its pieces under one sales and syst
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit