MIAX will provide historical data corresponding to its Top of Market (ToM) feed, its Administrative Information Subscriber (AIS) feed, its MIAX Options Order Feed (MOR), and the Complex Top of Market (cToM) feed from its MIAX Options market, and the Top of Market (ToM) feed and Pearl Liquidity feed from its MIAX Pearl market.
The exchange will provide historical data from both markets on a USB drive, with content capped at six months or eight terabytes.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC