The new IPC service, developed in partnership with JPX, accompanies the launch of Japanese yen-denominated Topix index futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, and will provide latency-sensitive clients in Chicago with lower-cost and more reliable connectivity, officials say.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper