Cboe began making historical spot foreign exchange data from Cboe FX (formerly Hotspot) available free of charge to market participants and academics for back-testing and analysis on Friday, December 15.
The data includes TOP, which provides top-of-book data on currency pairs, including the quote time, bid price, bid quantity, offer price and offered quantity; Snapshot, which provides depth of book data at intervals throughout the trading day; and Cboe FX Tape, which reflects trading activity f
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology