The feed provides real-time cryptocurrency information and will initially include data from more than 15 cryptocurrency exchange venues globally. It offers coverage of prices and order book data for six digital currencies, including bitcoin, ethereum and ripple.
ICE says the service will capture close to 80 percent of crypto-exchange trading volume for the most active currency pairs. Blockstream works with cryptocurrency exchanges around the world and consolidates the disparate data sets into a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform