As exchanges expand the amount of data they collect and distribute—which increasingly involves new data types that don’t conform to “traditional” market data structures—they are revisiting the potential of data lakes to deliver the breadth and depth of capabilities to store and surface both structured and unstructured data at any scale in the most efficient manner.
One such potential exchange user, the Japan Exchange Group (JPX), is looking at the potential of data lakes to support its strategy
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail