Halloween is a spooky time of year, but there’s something even more terrifying on the minds of the market data industry than ghosts or zombies: exchange data fees. Financial firms would have us believe that the exchanges are the vampires of the capital markets, sucking the blood of unsuspecting victims, while exchanges might say they’re the Frankenstein’s monster—a misunderstood marvel of engineering, created by geniuses and not appreciated by the pitchfork-wielding hordes of investors.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions