Steve Randich is the chief information officer of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Finra). According to Randich, Finra receives 35 billion transactions a day, "and if some of the regulatory initiatives on the horizon are approved, that number is going to go up many, many fold," he said.
Because Finra has to handle all of this exchange and trading firm information, Randich also trusts greatly in the security of public clouds, using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to analyze those 35 billion
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy