From economics to cognitive science and astrobiology, the Goldilocks Principle has often been applied to describe an environment or scenario that is within two extremes. Earth, for example, is know as a goldilocks planet for its proximity to the Sun — that is, neither too close nor too far from the closest star — and its consequent ability to support life.
Steve Kahn, director of operations at Talpion Fund Management, a family office run by Highbridge Capital co-founder Henry Swieca with about
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain