In the report, Data Tsunami, Tabb analyst Shagun Bali predicts that this failure by financial firms to remain in control of their data means that spending in the global compliance data market will rise by as much as 8 percent in 2015, to $2.6 billion.
The biggest problem facing financial institutions is managing the massive amounts of data that they collect, Bali tells Inside Market Data. "They have all this data.... How do they combine the structured and unstructured data that the newer regulat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming