There are many uses for artificial intelligence (AI), and the promise of what's to come is both exhilarating and scary. But before it becomes the source of a dystopian future, AI is being harnessed to help develop smarter techniques and predictive analytics for institutional trading.
Portware, a developer of automated trading solutions, and which was acquired by FactSet this past October, has been using AI and machine learning techniques since 2007 for trade execution services, according to Henr
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams