There are many uses for artificial intelligence (AI), and the promise of what's to come is both exhilarating and scary. But before it becomes the source of a dystopian future, AI is being harnessed to help develop smarter techniques and predictive analytics for institutional trading.
Portware, a developer of automated trading solutions, and which was acquired by FactSet this past October, has been using AI and machine learning techniques since 2007 for trade execution services, according to Henr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership