.As much as they may wish it were true, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to liquidity issues across different asset classes for the buy side. However, with a proliferation of trading venues, algos and utilities across assets, the buy side does have a number of options at their disposal.
Speaking as part of a panel at this year's Buy-Side Technology European Summit in London on liquidity issues facing the buy-side, Antonello Russo, risk manager at BlackRock, highlighted that understanding w
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs