The service is designed to help buy-side firms improve their workflow processes and to quickly search for independent analysis that is backed by data from more than 300 proprietary and third-party providers. Currently, Bloomberg has primers on 1,200 companies and 1,900 research notes in total.
These reports are relatively short—for example, reports on the Brexit (the UK's referendum this week on whether to leave the EU) range from seven to 13 pages with a fair amount of white space and graphs—an
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp