Datacenter operator Equinix announced in June 2017 that it would be opening a new “flagship” facility in the German city, adding to its extensive presence there already. In April, Chinese internet giant Tencent also announced that it would be opening four more datacenters to support its Tencent Cloud business, located in Mumbai, Seoul, Moscow, and Frankfurt.
Even further back, at the beginning of 2017, Microsoft and consultancy KPMG unveiled their joint “blockchain nodes”—a term used to describ
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology