Farringdon has teamed up with Maxsys AI, a California-based startup specialized in developing AI for investment management, to enhance Algebra. According to Maxsys AI, its cloud-based centralized intelligence can process data points from around the world and analyze them simultaneously.
The neural network will make investment decisions based on a set of rules proposed by Maxsys AI and accepted by Algebra. Examples of such rules include acceptable volumes on stocks.
Martin Young, CEO at Farring
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology