Anthony Malakian, US editor of Waters, and James Rundle, news editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
On the podcast, Anthony and James examine the CME’s entrance into the bitcoin space and then take a look at the Financial Stability Board’s (FSB) report that delves into artificial intelligence (AI). Anthony then waxes poetic about his beloved Houston Astros.
1:55 A quick preview of Waters USA in December.
3:05 CME plans to launch futures on bitcoin in Q4 2017.
13:10 The FSB put out a report expressing concern about the proliferation of AI in the capital markets.
22:00 The Houston Astros are World Series champions… and that means Anthony gets to run his mouth.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv