AI and its various subsets, including machine learning, robotics process automation and natural-language processing, have been among the most widely deployed of a number of emerging technologies that are gaining traction in the financial industry at present.
Programs that employ AI are being actively researched by nearly all major institutions—a recent report from Greenwich Associates estimated that three quarters of banks and financial services firms will be using AI in some form within their
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology