It could be said that 2017 has been the year of digital currencies. Distributed ledgers like blockchain have received a lot of hype, but it’s been the digital currencies that have hit the markets, posing new opportunities and challenges to both investors and regulators.
Much like the currencies themselves, the focus on these instruments in Asia, specifically, has been volatile. Some regulators in the region have issued warnings to investors, particularly regarding the speculative nature of dig
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper