That is the central message from a research note published by Moody’s Investors Service on November 14, in which tech companies are identified as possible entrants into the asset management space in the not-too-distant future.
“Asset managers have been focused on the manufacturing side for a long time,” Stephen Tu, vice president and senior analyst at Moody’s, and one of the report’s authors, tells WatersTechnology. “Now we believe there is a new threat that will develop on the distribution
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain