That is the central message from a research note published by Moody’s Investors Service on November 14, in which tech companies are identified as possible entrants into the asset management space in the not-too-distant future.
“Asset managers have been focused on the manufacturing side for a long time,” Stephen Tu, vice president and senior analyst at Moody’s, and one of the report’s authors, tells WatersTechnology. “Now we believe there is a new threat that will develop on the distribution sid
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1