The DTCC proposed in a white paper released Monday two possible ways to bring down the settlement cycle using services it already offers and perhaps hit within a few hours of T+1, or trading day plus one day for settlement.
Dan Thieke, managing director and general manager for settlement and asset services for DTCC says the two services—accelerated settlement and settlement optimization—can bring clearing very close to a T+1 or even a T+0 basis.
“Those two proposals combined can significantly
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy