The DTCC proposed in a white paper released Monday two possible ways to bring down the settlement cycle using services it already offers and perhaps hit within a few hours of T+1, or trading day plus one day for settlement.
Dan Thieke, managing director and general manager for settlement and asset services for DTCC says the two services—accelerated settlement and settlement optimization—can bring clearing very close to a T+1 or even a T+0 basis.
“Those two proposals combined can significantly
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain