On January 3, the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation, known collectively as Mifid II, came into force. Touching nearly all aspects of the trade lifecycle across all asset classes, the implementation of the rules has required a mammoth effort from all corners of the industry.
“Compliance with Mifid II has been a complex project for banks,” says Joshua Walsky, CTO at Broadway Technology. “Deadline-driven projects with daily standups, including cross-firm standups,
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions