On January 3, the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and Regulation, known collectively as Mifid II, came into force. Touching nearly all aspects of the trade lifecycle across all asset classes, the implementation of the rules has required a mammoth effort from all corners of the industry.
“Compliance with Mifid II has been a complex project for banks,” says Joshua Walsky, CTO at Broadway Technology. “Deadline-driven projects with daily standups, including cross-firm standups, w
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy