On a chilly, sub-zero December afternoon last year, I was sitting in the midtown Manhattan offices of Dun & Bradstreet. While I live in Hong Kong—where, might I say, the average December temperature is about 18 degrees Celsius, or about 65 degrees Fahrenheit, for you Americans—I was in town to attend the Waters USA conference, and to chat face-to-face with some experts in the realm of financial technology, like Anthony Scriffignano.
Scriffignano, who is Dun & Bradstreet’s chief data scientist,
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform