Richard Schiffman, head of Open Trading at MarketAxess, says, “Asia is primed to take advantage of the efficiencies that electronic trading can offer.” The company recently expanded its Open Trading alliance with asset manager BlackRock to include the region’s credit markets.
This expansion is built on its existing alliance with BlackRock in US and European credit, with the aim of improving liquidity and reducing transaction costs for participants in the Asian fixed income market.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services