Richard Schiffman, head of Open Trading at MarketAxess, says, “Asia is primed to take advantage of the efficiencies that electronic trading can offer.” The company recently expanded its Open Trading alliance with asset manager BlackRock to include the region’s credit markets.
This expansion is built on its existing alliance with BlackRock in US and European credit, with the aim of improving liquidity and reducing transaction costs for participants in the Asian fixed income market.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv