Anthony Malakian, editor-at-large for Waters, and James Rundle, US editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
The September issue of Waters will mark our 25th anniversary as a publication. For that issue, Anthony and James spoke with over three-dozen senior executives in technology to hear their thoughts as to which technologies and enhancements will transform the capital markets over the next quarter century. For the podcast, they provide some takeaways from those discussions. Check out the September issue of Waters for a full look back at advancements in the space over the previous 25 years and look ahead at what's still to come.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative