Anthony Malakian, editor-at-large for Waters, and James Rundle, US editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
The September issue of Waters will mark our 25th anniversary as a publication. For that issue, Anthony and James spoke with over three-dozen senior executives in technology to hear their thoughts as to which technologies and enhancements will transform the capital markets over the next quarter century. For the podcast, they provide some takeaways from those discussions. Check out the September issue of Waters for a full look back at advancements in the space over the previous 25 years and look ahead at what's still to come.
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles