This week Anthony and James dig into IHS Markit's new cloud-based TradeServ platform, which will eventually replace MarkitSERV's DSMatch platform, and host MarkitWire, Markit Trade Manager, among others. Since the rollout is also connected to the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp.'s (DTCC) new Trade Information Warehouse (TIW), which will be built using blockchain technology and is expected to be rolled out in 2019, they then take a look at blockchain projects in the industry, including some thoughts from Nasdaq. (2:00-13:30)
Finally, they close the show with a rant about the stupidity of the past week in politics. (14:00-end)
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail