Banks and hedge funds have traditionally looked at cryptocurrencies with a large amount of skepticism, but in the past few years, interest in the space has ratcheted up. With increased interest comes a lot of pressure on crypto exchanges to prove they meet institutional investors’ exacting requirements.
Digital currency exchanges (DCEs) are where cryptocurrency trading happens, where the market data lies, and in some cases where the money lives, as is the case with traditional exchanges. And
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain