Banks and hedge funds have traditionally looked at cryptocurrencies with a large amount of skepticism, but in the past few years, interest in the space has ratcheted up. With increased interest comes a lot of pressure on crypto exchanges to prove they meet institutional investors’ exacting requirements.
Digital currency exchanges (DCEs) are where cryptocurrency trading happens, where the market data lies, and in some cases where the money lives, as is the case with traditional exchanges. And
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions