The initiative was launched in 2017, when the two firms collaborated with the blockchain firm Setl, in an effort to see whether the use of distributed-ledger technology can fully function on top of the bank’s legacy IT and whether transactions can be completed without interruption.
Damien Jamet, head of innovation, motion and programs at Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS), tells WatersTechnology that the two firms wanted to test the end-to-end solution in an agile way and see whether o
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1