San Carlos, Calif.-based NoSQL database and integration technology provider MarkLogic has appointed former Software AG and Progress Software technology executive Giles Nelson CTO for its financial services business, based in London.
His new role combines technology evangelism and product strategy, representing the vendor among financial firms, and representing the needs of financial services and capital markets firms within the company.
“Financial services is a big vertical for us—six of the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services