San Carlos, Calif.-based NoSQL database and integration technology provider MarkLogic has appointed former Software AG and Progress Software technology executive Giles Nelson CTO for its financial services business, based in London.
His new role combines technology evangelism and product strategy, representing the vendor among financial firms, and representing the needs of financial services and capital markets firms within the company.
“Financial services is a big vertical for us—six of the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground