Omniex has announced additional features in its crypto trading platform for institutional investors, and has revealed the names of its initial clients, including Galaxy, OSL, Circle, Jump Trading, IP, BKCM, Crescent Crypto, DV Chain, and Wyre.
Omniex Edge enables professional investors to gain exposure to crypto assets and provides services for portfolio management, risk management, investment operations, compliance and execution management.
Hu Liang, co-founder and CEO of Omniex and former
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services