Over the next 10 days, we'll bring you stories examining issues affecting the data industry in 2013, including electronification of over-the-counter derivatives, data licensing policies, exchange outages, the shift in emphasis from fast data to Big Data, and new content types.
Today, we begin with trends that are representative of activity among data consumers in 2013. Stay tuned for more stories over the next 10 days.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership