New York-based research software vendor BlueMatrix is readying the release of a new module for its BlueMatrix Lite platform, which will improve the way users can access and search research authored and distributed using the vendor's software.
BlueMatrix released the first module of Lite—for automating research distribution to aggregators—this summer to meet the needs of firms smaller than the vendor's traditional target base, for whom the cost of deploying the vendor's enterprise-level platfo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming