Xinhua Finance COO Dan Connell, who joined the Hong Kong-based company from ComStock last year (IMD, Oct. 24, 2005), says Xinhua's focus is on bringing international standards to the Chinese market, which could mean acquiring a desktop distribution business. Interview by Samara Zwanger.
IMD: How can the COO of a Chinese company be based in New York?
Connell: I oversee the operations of the global business. It's very much a global business: two-thirds of the revenue is from clients outside of A
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp