Software vendor Instant Information has released three production-ready versions of its product, which aggregates and tags a user's information and then allows them to share and comment on it.
The product was originally called TouchPoint (IMD, April 3) and is now known as InfoNGEN. Chairman and CEO Isaak Karaev describes it as "aggregating at the edge" rather than collecting and then delivering a consolidated feed of data to all customers. The product uses RSS to read the data, and any content-as
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership