Deutsche Börse is in the middle of a project to broaden the scope of CEF Alpha, the datafeed that was introduced last year for buy-side firms with algorithmic trading operations (IMD, Sept. 19, 2005).
When the feed was first introduced, it was billed as a stripped-down version of CEF, Deutsche Börse's Consolidated Data Feed. CEF Alpha contains subsets of data from CEF and allows users to select the instruments they want to receive data on, reducing both the amount of data transmitted and the
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent