Thomson Financial has introduced a new interface and new content with the latest release of Thomson Datastream Advance, an official tells Inside Market Data.
According to Thomas Aubrey, investment management director at the vendor, this is "a major overhaul of Thomson Datastream's interface."
For example, he says, the new interface makes it easier to access Datastream content by eliminating extra clicks. It also makes it quicker to analyze the data.
Thomson has also improved integration with Micros
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won