Chicago-based start-up Precision Investment Technologies has embarked on a second round of fundraising to complete the development of Alphacution, an idea generation tool for investment analysts.
Founder Paul Rowady declines to say how much he is seeking, but says he is talking with investment banks and hedge funds, among others.
He describes Alphacution as a "catalyst calendar" that can be used to line up events for analysis--such as corporate actions, meetings, news, SEC filings, published
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act