...One year ago
About two months after promoting him to executive vice president of global sales and marketing, Bridge parted ways with Bill Adiletta, the long-time president of trading room system integrator Market Vision.
...Five years ago
Bridge chairman and CEO Charlie Lebens was forced to step down. Bridge's board voted 13-7 to make president and COO Charles Dill its CEO, sources said. Lebens came under fire after his son, along with three other traders, converted more than $1 million in p
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers