A true horror story: ILX received an award for creative excellence for its 'Frankenstein' ad campaign, which some of you may remember featured in IMD (June 28). The ad was part of a campaign to emphasize ILX's organic growth. Market Insider wonders whom the clever tag line--Did your market data provider grow big naturally? Or was it stitched together, a body here, a brain there, through a series of takeovers--was aimed at.
Forget Reuters' share price, Instinet product delays or executives l
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming