LONDON--Reuters' financial results won't be the only announcement on Feb. 12. The vendor is expected to announce the imminent arrival of instant messaging in an effort to--among other things--divert attention away from its lackluster results.
Reuters has spent the last year on its vertical customer-focused groups, says Andrew Gordon-Brown, media analyst at JP Morgan. "This year it will be focusing on getting the products right," he says.
Those products include instant messaging, which is curre
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech