Quotron last month filed suit against one of its current clients, New York-based brokerage firm Josephthal Lyon and Ross Inc., charging the firm with breach of contract. Quotron is suing to recover partial payment towards a $3 million "advance discount" it paid in 1990 to induce the firm -- which the vendor says was then known as Jesup & Lamont Inc. -- to switch from ADP to Quotron data services.
Meanwhile, Quotron's complaint chronicles a seemingly endless series of corporate restructurings
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit