Reuters has lost market share in the French market data industry, according to a survey of sell-side trading floor technology from UK-based Kimsey Consulting.
Kimsey surveyed 4,000 trading positions, representing 30 percent of the French market. Reuters saw its lead diminish from 35 percent in 1998 to 30 percent, while most of its rivals grew over the past six years: Bloomberg now has 25 percent (compared to 22 percent); Fininfo, which markets Telerate's products in France, has 14 percent (16
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp