Dow Jones & Co. has named one of its long-time sales and marketing managers, Tim Turner, as the new vice president of sales and marketing at Telerate Systems Inc.'s Americas Group. One of his first responsibilities in his new role will be to sort out Telerate's muddled commission plan, which has caused dissension among the company's sales force over the past six months.
Turner is currently vice president of Dow Jones' Information Services Group. He will retain his Dow Jones duties.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers