The Google search engine and its whizz-kid founders have had vast amounts of ink and ether devoted to them in recent weeks, and understandably so. Most of these stories examine Google the search engine, looking at it in comparison to competitors like Yahoo! and Microsoft.
But what of companies that offer paid-for content, i.e. the stuff upon which business decisions are based? Should they feel threatened by the advance of the maven of search?
Clearly, business users such as those in the merger
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse